How To Get PhpStorm To Recognize Laravel Facades?
When using Laravel Framework (5.6), PhpStorm does not recognize methods when accessed via facades like this:
$user = User::find($id);
So it's always complaining that: "Method 'find' not found in User"
I've got the Laravel Plugin & the Barry IDE Helper. What else do I need to do?
From the root of your project in terminal:
composer require --dev barryvdh/laravel-ide-helper php artisan clear-compiled php artisan ide-helper:generate
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?