How To Get Latest Records Basis On Timestamp But Not Duplicate From A Table In Laravel?
i have a table
id lead_id subject created_at 1 2 Quotation 1 2019-09-03 17:07:17 2 2 Quotation 2 2019-09-04 17:10:30 3 2 Quotation 3 2019-09-05 17:20:57 4 4 Quotation 4 2019-09-06 20:00:21 5 4 Quotation 5 2019-09-07 20:57:17
and i need result like this:
id lead_id subject created_at 3 2 Quotation 3 2019-09-05 17:20:57 4 4 Quotation 5 2019-09-07 20:57:17
means records which are latest and lead_id is not duplicated. so far i can get lead_id and created_at columns with this query but i want to get complete row.:
$quotations = DB::table('quotations') ->select('lead_id', DB::raw('MAX(created_at) as created_at')) ->groupBy('lead_id') ->get();
You can use sub-query concept. Attach the above query as tail query and add another main query to select all using where statement.
$quotations = DB::table('quotations') ->select('lead_id', DB::raw('MAX(created_at) as created_at')) ->groupBy('lead_id') ->get(); $q = DB:table ('quotations') ->where ('lead_id' , $quotations->lead_id) ->where ('created_at' , $quotations->created_at);
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms