How To Get Last Inserted Auto-incremented Id And Insert It Into Another Table In Laravel?
I have journallog and subjournallog tables. When I insert data in the journallog table, I'd like to get the auto-incremented id from it and insert into the subjournallog table. Can someone provide an example of how to do this?
$user = User::create(['emai' => 'EMAIL', 'password' => 'PASSWORD']);
creates the user and returns it.
ID is accessible via
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms