How To Generate A Unique Id, Flutter
I am making a todo app with notifications and am using flutter local notifications plugin, How do I generate a unique integer as id for a specific todo so that I can also cancel notification of that specific todo using that unique integer.
You can use
UniqueKey().hashCode() to get a unique
final notificationId = UniqueKey().hashCode() // or you can use DateTime.now().millisecondsSinceEpoch ...
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?