How To Flip Iamge In Opencv Without Library Functions In Python
I am trying to flip an image in python but cannot use cv2.flip() as per my design brief. Dose anyone has any ideas to help me? Here is my code so far:
import cv2 import numpy as np img = cv2.imread('img/bozu.png') img = cv2.resize(img, (512, 512))
You can flip the image like this as well.
import cv2 import numpy as np img = cv2.imread('img/bozu.png') img = cv2.resize(img, (512, 512)) # flip vertically v_flip = img[::-1] # flip horizontally h_flip = img[:, ::-1] # this is bgr to rgb bgr2rgb = img[:, :, ::-1]
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module