How To Fix Sitemap Got Error Details: 1 Errors, 0 Warnings.?
I am trying to upload my sitemap to Google webmaster and received 1 error.
How can I fix with this error?
Error details: 1 Errors, 0 Warnings.
We encountered an error while trying to access your Sitemap. Please ensure your Sitemap follows our guidelines and can be accessed at the location you provided and then resubmit.
Your sitemap is either configured incorrectly or doesn't exist on the link you've specified. The simplest way to add a sitemap is to use a plugin such as:
and then just submit the link to Google http://yoursite.com/sitemap.xml
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?