How To Fix Build Error With FBSDKLoginKit In Xcode
My ios app was working fine until I ran "pod install" and updated all of my pods. I'm now getting an error when trying to build in Xcode.
FBSDKLoginKit/FBSDKLoginManagerLoginResult.m:43:25: No known class method for selector 'dictionary:setObject:forKey:'
Here are the FB pod versions used:
Installing FBSDKCoreKit (5.0.0) Installing FBSDKLoginKit (4.44.1)
Those are not specified in my podfile. I think they're installed as part of FirebaseAuth which is in my podfile.
How can I resolve this?
pod 'FBSDKCoreKit', '~> 4.44' to the Podfile.
There's a bug in the 4.x versions of
FBSDKLoginKit. Its podspec allow major version updates to its
FBSDKCoreKit dependency, but the code doesn't comply.
The suggested Podfile change is a workaround for the podspec problem.
The current version of FirebaseUI requires version 4.x of FBSDKLoginKit.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?