How To Find Out If A Notification Is Scheduled?
flutter_local_notifications I create a scheduled notification like this:
final tz.TZDateTime nextInstance = calcNextInstanceOfDayOfWeekAndTime(dayOfWeek, hour, minute); await _flutterLocalNotificationsPlugin.zonedSchedule( notificationId, title, body, nextInstance, matchDateTimeComponents: DateTimeComponents.dayOfWeekAndTime, uiLocalNotificationDateInterpretation: UILocalNotificationDateInterpretation.absoluteTime, // ... payload and other details );
Some days later I want to check if
notificationId is scheduled or not.
Or more generally speaking: I wonder how to get a list of the currently scheduled notifications.
If this is not possible with
flutter_local_notifications is that possible with
awesome_notifications? I could not find any information in the readmes of the packages regarding this.
awesome_notifications there is a method to list all scheduled notifications:
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?