How To Execute Stored Procedure From Laravel
I need to execute a stored procedure after my form submits data. I have the stored procedure working like I want it, and I have my form working properly. I just do not know the statement to execute the sp from laravel 5.
it should be something like this: execute my_stored_procedure. but I can not seem to find anything like that online.
Try something like this
DB::select('exec my_stored_procedure("Param1", "param2",..)');
Try this for without parameters
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?