How To Exclude My Site From Google's Interest-cohort Policy?
today I have some new warnings in chrome console:
Error with Permissions-Policy header: Unrecognized feature: 'interest-cohort'.
Error with Permissions-Policy header: Unrecognized feature: 'ch-ua-full-version-list'.
I don't want my site to be included inside this google's feature
searching the web I found the following solution (
<IfModule mod_headers.c> Header always set Permissions-Policy: interest-cohort=() </IfModule>
but it doesn't help. The warnings are still in console
Is there an efficient way to stop appearing this messages ?
Google have stopped running the experiment and are looking at a new approach: https://blog.google/products/chrome/get-know-new-topics-api-privacy-sandbox/amp/
So you don’t need to exclude you site from it anymore (hence the error message).
Note also even when they were running that experiment, it only generated and used an error interest cohort when using Google Ads. So again I need to do anything if not running ads. And if that interested in privacy then probably not running any ads that would use this.
- → What is causing the web page to reload?
- → Where is the react-devtool?
- → Writing to a file from a Chrome packaged app
- → searching in google from differents PC return different results
- → How to dynamically send chrome extension ID to a webpage for message passing
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → Liquid Slider not working properly in chrome extension
- → Accessing / Manipulating the Actual DOM With a Chrome Extension
- → Saving Array to Chrome Local Storage
- → Storing Values of An Array to Chrome Local Storage & Retrieving Them
- → Change DOM Content With Chrome Extension