How To Encrypt A Column Using Nifi
For security reasons I need to encrypt a column before putting the data in the repository. How can I do this using python or some processor. I tried to use the cryptography library but without success. If you can guide me which is the best way I would be very grateful.
Take a look at ScriptedTransformRecord, it should allow you to do arbitrary operations on whichever field/columns you like. If you're using a Python library, remember that the script engine is Jython and cannot import modules that aren't pure Python (CPython modules for example). Java has crypto libraries so you could achieve this with Groovy instead.
There is a Jira to cover an EncryptAttributes processor, but perhaps there should be one for Expression Language and/or RecordPath functions as well.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module