How To Edit The Search Result In Google?
Take yahoo as example,
how to control the following? (to make it simple, the result apply to the all countries)
- can select which six page to show in search result?
- six sub-title and their short description
Studied a while and found that the result are auto detect , so how to manually change them and how to make sure the changes since it take some time before the new search result is take effect?
thanks a lot
Title for each page including sitelinks (those six pages underneath) is from
<title> tag in the page
Same goes for Description, those are from
Keep in mind that Google can alter or change them completely based on the page content and title/description provided.
- You can't choose witch sitelinks to include, Google choses them automatically. But you can demote them with Webmaster Tools.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?