How To Edit Assets/notifications/styles.css?
Please tell me where I can find this file:
assets/notifications/styles.css (styles for notifications)
I cannot see it in Themes->Edit code for MyTheme.
I need to add styles into it but cannot find it.
Thanks a lot!
There is no
assets/notifications/styles.css in Shopify.
It's not possible even to have a folder inside the
assets folder, so I don't know where did you get this path from.
If you are referring to the
Settings -> Notifications templates, those styles are written inline since they are email templates. You can modify them only from the admin panel from
Settings -> Notifications and update each separate template. ( there is text editor for each separate template there )
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation