How To Do Bundling Of Css & Js Files In Drupal
I am .Net guy. I have been assigned a task where I need to bundle the css & js files for the purpose of optimization in Drupal website.
In ASP.Net, we configure all the bundles in bundle.config and upload the dll to production.
Same thing I need to do in Drupal v6.0. Yesterday while googling I found the documentation on Drupal which guides to configure in admin/settings/performance where I need to enable the Bundling.
But since there in no build thing in Drupal how do I bundle the css & js files on Dev/Production server.
I am using Drupal v6.0
- Login to your site as admin
- Under SiteConfiguration, find Perfomance(admin/settings/performance)
- You will find Bandwidth Optimizations Settings
- Enable Optimize CSS & JS files.
- Save Configuration & reload.
In case if doesn't reflect just Clear Site cache.
Minfication & Bundling both will be achived.
- → How to set / remove drupal 8 meta tags
- → How to do Bundling of css & js files in Drupal
- → Button onclick and save cookie on Drupal 7
- → How can I use both Laravel and Drupal in my website?
- → VueJS component won't render on front end (possibly Drupal issue)
- → Git remote existing distant project to local
- → Commerce paypal WPS not convert unsupported currency
- → Aborting a change to a node from a module
- → Can I specify a Schema.org property at the item wrapper level instead of the item tag?
- → Mysql exception after moving drupal site PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] 
- → Drupal 7 PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value
- → drupal7 get content with manual sql
- → Drupal 7: how do I add the async attribute to an external JS script when using drupal_add_js?