How To Divide HTML Found In .cshtml Files
I've got an ASP.NET Core MVC Web App, and one of my Views has too much HTML, causing it to look messy and difficult to find stuff, is there a way to extract some of the HTML (for example a certain div) to a different .cshtml file that I can then include in the View?
Here is a partial view sample:
<partial name="partial1" />
You can also use View Component,here is an official doc.
- → How to Fire Resize event after all images resize
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → Getting right encoding from HTTPContext
- → How to create a site map using DNN and C#
- → I want integrate shopify into my mvc 4 c# application
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working
- → Shopify api updating variants returned error
- → ASP.NET C# SEO for each product on detail page on my ECOMMERCE site
- → SEO Meta Tags From Behind Code - C#
- → How to implement search with two terms for a collection?