How To Display Shopify Secure Logo On Product Pages?
I am running my e-Commerce website on Shopify. I would like to add a Shopify Secured image next in order to increase customer's trust on the page.
Similar to this karambit fade product page design
The Shopify Secured appears right below the "add to cart" button, next to the visa mastercard etc. symbols.
I want to know if there's a built in feature to toggle this, or maybe you need to edit the liquid template?
Or is there any Shopify app available for that?
You'll need to edit the
product-template.liquid file (assuming you have a newer theme) and add this in where you want the badge to appear:
<img src="//cdn.shopify.com/s/images/badges/shopify-secure-badge-light-shadow.png" alt="Shopify secure badge" />
Shopify has a tutorial you can follow here: https://help.shopify.com/themes/customization/store/add-security-badge
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation