How To Differentiate Between A Number And A Letter Or Sign?
If I have a digit within a string I can just do:
x = "2" x.isdigit()
and I get True. But when I do this:
By my understanding this also results in True.
My question is now how can I tell if it is a character or a number?
isalpha() for this:
x = "2" x.isalpha()
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module