How To Design Difference Size Grids In GridView In Flutter?
try this, flutter_staggered_grid_view:
StaggeredGridView.countBuilder( crossAxisCount: 4, itemCount: 8, itemBuilder: (BuildContext context, int index) => new Container( color: Colors.green, child: new Center( child: new CircleAvatar( backgroundColor: Colors.white, child: new Text('$index'), ), )), staggeredTileBuilder: (int index) => new StaggeredTile.count(2, index.isEven ? 2 : 1), mainAxisSpacing: 4.0, crossAxisSpacing: 4.0, )
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?