How To Debug PHP?? Sick Of Laravel White Pages
These days I'm moving an old PHP project to Laravel framework and I'm struggling with these white pages that come up every hour. Back when I used Asp.net I never saw such a blank pages. But now in PHP and Laravel I always see white pages and I should solve the problem with guessing where the issue may be or not. No matter what I do. "Display errors" is on. "Display startup errors" is on. Storage/laravel.log has nothing helpful.
check APP_ENV to be local not production
read Laravel's Logging documentation
install a debugger extension: Xdebug is fine
if you are using feature tests consider adding $this->withoutExceptionHandling(); to disable Laravel's exeption handling wich may lead to redirecting,...
if youre still unable to see error page it may be a php matter. check this answer
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?