How To Create Tags Automatically On Add/edit Products - Shopify
I am new to shopify. I want to add a Hook (like wordpress) on product add/update where I can add/update my product's tags automatically based on type, vendor, price, weight, variant, quantity, color and more!
Shopify provides this functionality through Webhooks which can be registered by applications or through the Shopify admin dashboard.
You can find the API reference for Webhooks here: https://help.shopify.com/api/reference/webhook
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation