How to create storage folder and sub folder using input names in laravel 5
i am need advice to create folder upload in storage, i want to make folder using 4 column textbox
how to make folder like this
and the code here
Once you have sanitized and stored the input strings in the relative variables, to create the folder and upload the file you can do:
Storage::disk('local') ->put( $division .'/'. $activity . '/' . $year . '/' . $sponsor . '/file.txt', File::get( <your_file> ) );
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?