How To Create Sqlite File In Laravel 5.2 Framework?
I want to create an Sqlite file manually whenever user registered. I use
But Laravel keep tell me
Class 'App\Http\Controllers\Sqlite3' not found
Please help me with this. Thank very very much for the help.
You should use:
Now you are trying to use
SqLite3 from current namespace.
You might be also interested in looking at How to use objects from other namespaces and how to import namespaces in PHP
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?