How To Create My Own OnChangeComplete Function For Input Type Color On React
With react-color https://casesandberg.github.io/react-color/ .
I can use ready-made onChangeComplete function from react-color.
But I wonder how can I create that onChangeComplete by using input type color tag. I tried onBlur but the color won't change until user clicks or presses tab
On the other hand, using onChange keep firing updates.
Because currently I'm using redux state, so dispatching update continuously when I drag and choose color isn't a good way.
Any ideas how to create onChangeComplete?
Here is the code that how react-color implemented onChangeComplete. It is hard coded using debounce. I put the link there for anyone interested in using that solution
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?