How To Create Custom Variable (%%title%%) For Meta Field In Wordpress For Yoast Seo Plugin
I want to create %%title%% variables for meta field which I want to use in yoast seo settings.
Please guide me how can I do this
You can target a custom meta field by using
%%cf_<custom-field-name>%% in your SEO Title field.
Here's a reference of all the available variables on Yoast:
Here's an example of what it should look like:
- → CORS missmatch because of http
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → How to remove empty elements after class?(jQuery)
- → Get width of an element and apply to another relative to the first one?
- → How to remove caption p class from wordpress?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Laravel 5 routing using prefix
- → WordPress - Header position Top, Left &Right
- → how to add rel=nofollow to some specific external links in wordpress
- → octobercms install error: database is not empty?
- → How to edit the index page of wordpress theme?
- → How to select a Post Type (Wordpress) to pass a filter in head?
- → What sort of URL structure should be used to display AMP HTML vs vanilla HTML