How To Create A New Laravel Project In PhpStorm 2018.1?
How to create a new Laravel project in PhpStorm 2018.1 (in Ubuntu 16.04)?
That's not a PhpStorm specific question. To create a new project you need to have composer installed
and be sure it's appended to your path.
echo 'export PATH="$PATH:$HOME/.composer/vendor/bin"' >> ~/.bashrc
To accept the changes, run
or logout and login again.
Then have a look at the Laravel documentation
There are 2 possible ways:
- Use composer directly
- Use the Laravel installer
Both ways are fine, open the new created project in PhpStorm and you are good to go.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms