How To Create A Mobile App Property Through The Google Analytics Admin Console For Ionic
Based on this, to use google analytics we need to create Mobile App property through the Google Analytics Admin Console
However, in google analytics, it says would need to have Firebase
Question is whether google analytics for ionic does not work anymore ? Should we use Firebase instead ? if so how for analytics ? Or how do we go about this for having ionic app analytics ?
We are using Firebase Analytics using the Ionic Firebase plugin and it is working great! The plugin is available here and you'll be able to see the analytics in Firebase at
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?