How To Convert Legacy Interbase DB To SQL Server?
I have an Interbase DB. How can I convert it to SQL Server?
You could use SQL Server built in Data Transformation Services (DTS) in SQL Server 2000 or SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) in SQL Server 2005.
Try setting up an ODBC DSN for Interbase. Then in DTS / SSIS use the Other (ODBC Data Source) and the DSN.
If that does not work then see if Interbase has a utility to export to text files and then use DTS / SSIS to import the text files.
- → How to make Laravel use my class instead of native PDO?
- → SQL: simple custom column in select doesn't work?
- → How to execute Stored Procedure from Laravel
- → Which database engine type should be specified for Microsoft SQL Database in Laravel?
- → How to troubleshoot PDOException?
- → laravel sql server stored procedure output
- → Issue with converting a date using Carbon
- → SQL microsoft query to Laravel 4.2
- → General error 20018 Cannot Continue the file execution because the session is in the Kill state
- → List names of all available MS SQL databases on server using python
- → Variable which replace DB of name in SSMS
- → Java: database connection. Where is my mistake?
- → How Can I use "Date" Datatype in sql server?