How To Connect Existing Droplet To Laravel Forge
Background: I used LF to create a droplet on digitalocean where I have multiple sites configured. I recently had to move the droplet to a different digitalocean data center. By "move the droplet" I mean that I created a snapshot and then created a new droplet in the other data center using that image. Both droplets are up and running and I've changed DNS mappings accordingly to point to the new server. Everything is working as expected.
Problem I'm trying to solve: The only issue is Laravel Forge is connected to the old droplet and not the new one. I know I can archive the old one, and I'll destroy the old droplet at some point. Is there a way to connect Laravel Forge to the new droplet so I can manage it via the LF interface?
In the forge display, if you edit/manage the server, goto the
Meta tab and update the IP address. This should then make forge connect to the new droplet and forget about the old one.
You can then go back to your list of servers and test the connection by clicking the refresh icon under the
connection column in the table.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms