How To Configure Ionic 3 Firebase Analytics
I have been searching around on google and the Ionic docs site and am confused on something. I see there is two seperate plugins. Firebase and FirebaseAnalytics. It seems like Ionic 3 doesn't really support the FirebaseAnalytics plugin since it's not on Ionic 3 docs site and when I tried to install it I got all kinds of dependency errors and when I tried to fix them it casued even more issues. Can someone who knows about this explain to my what I would be missing if I just used the Ionic 3 Firebase plugin and not newer exact FireBaseAnalytics plugin?
Make sure you are looking at the v3 documentation here.
As mentioned in the docs, you need to install these two things to your project:
$ ionic cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-firebase-analytics $ npm install --save @ionic-native/[email protected]
Notice how the ionic-native firebase analytics module is specifically version 4. This is what makes it compatible with v3. Go through the instructions in those v3 documents and you should be good.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?