How To Compare Two Tables From CSV Files?
I need to take a column from one csv file and compare this column with another column from another csv file to find a match.
I can not use Panda, I extract tables and stuck after..
def first(): with open('1.csv') as csv_file: for line in csv_file.readlines(): array = line.split(',') list_pk = array def sec(): with open('2.csv') as csv_file: for line in csv_file.readlines(): array = line.split(',') list_fk = array
I hope it will help you
def findMatch(): with open('old.csv', 'r', newline='') as t1, open('new.csv', 'r', newline='') as t2: for line1,line2 in zip(t1,t2): if line1.split(' ')[colum_index]!=line2.split(' ')[colum_index]: print(line1,line2) findMatch()
from itertools import zip_longest def findMatch(): with open('old.csv', 'r', newline='') as t1, open('new.csv', 'r', newline='') as t2: for line in zip_longest(t1,t2): print(line) if line!=line: print("nq") findMatch()
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module