How To Change Protocol To Https On Wagtail Sitemaps?
I have a django sitemap and wagtail sitemap for my site.
The django sitemap is using https by simply setting the protocol variable in the class, but I can't figure out a way to do this for the wagtail sitemap without overriding many internal methods.
Is there a simple way to use https for my wagtail sitemaps?
In the Wagtail admin, under Settings -> Sites, change the port number of your site to 443.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module