How To Change Position Of Element In Responsive Shopify Design
Kinda a newb at this but I love it.... I just have a simple question in regards to editing a stylesheet in Shopify. I recorded a quick 2 minute video to show you exactly what I am trying to do. basically make a text element responsive. Also the site is royalmetalarts.com See the video below...
I found a simple solution even though I don't know what it does. You have to add
body directly after
@media (max-width: 1024px).(Was
@media (max-width: 1024px) .breadcrumb now is
@media (max-width: 1024px) body .breadcrumb)
Hope this works for you!
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Using css modules how do I define a global class
- → Conditional BG Color on AngularJS
- → Divs aren't aware of screen resizing
- → Setting the height of a textarea inside a table
- → How can I get Greasemonkey to highlight visited image links?
- → How to handle onclick event of a button?