How To Change Placerholder In Newsletter Prestashop?
I'm having trouble changing the text for the newsletter. It says "Your email address". I can't change it anywhere, any suggestions?
Prestashop ver 126.96.36.199
<input class="newsletter-input form-control" id="newsletter-input-footer" type="email" name="email_wdg" placeholder="Your email address" required="required" value="">
In the default Prestashop newsletter module, you can change it from translations but if you use another module, its (TPL) files should be checked.
- → How to replace the 3rd product with an Image in product list for Perstashop?
- → How should I implement canonical urls in my prestashop theme?
- → Redirect 301 htaccess prestashop
- → How do I submit my site for proper SEO under my setup which is complicated?
- → add page number to meta title in category page on prestashop
- → How to create 301 or 302 redirect in PrestaShop 1.7?
- → PrestaShop robots.txt and /module/ path indexing
- → typeof error comparing to undefined - data is null
- → SQL: Select from table with variable
- → Get order id and price without tax and shipping in Prestashop payment return
- → PrestaShop vs. Shopify
- → Prestashop 188.8.131.52: Create a valid token for AJAX calls and validate it
- → How to store variable after reloading a page using jquery