How To Change Google Search Results Title For My Site Using HTML Tags?
How would I change the title of my website when it appears on Google search results?
There are three different tags for title so not sure which one to use?
<title>example title</title> <meta property="og:site_name" content="example title" /> <meta property="og:title" content="example title" />
I'm using weebly to create my site, I can change the title of the entire website and also the title of each individual page but I want my google search result for my homepage to read "example 1 - short statement"
<title>example 1 - short statement</title>
Use this to display your main title. It should be placed at your index so that your homepage will end up like this.
You can verify if its working by looking at the tabs in your webbrowser, whether does it reflects what you want to be shown in your google search results.
This guide: https://moz.com/learn/seo/title-tag will help you learn more and play around with this .
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM