How To Call A Specific Text File By Giving Only Its Name(not By Giving Full Path For Reading The File) From Sub-directories In Python?
I want to read the specific text file by giving only its name(not full path) from the folder containing multiple sub-directories, in order to compare and merge the text files.
How to can I read the specific file using pandas ?
You can use walk to search for the file and then work with it
import os name = "Name of your file" root= './' #Assuming you will search from current directory, you can give any path =  for dirpath, subdirs, files in os.walk(root): for x in files: if x==name: path.append(os.path.join(dirpath, x)) print(path) #do your operation here
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module