How To Block A Certain Type Of Urls On Robots.txt Or .htaccess?
Currently on my webshop, on the category pages with too many pages, the urls end by https://www.example.com?p=2 p=3... I want to tell to the robots.txt to not index urls ending by p=Number. How do I do this? It's a prestashop website by the way.
Thank you all.
Just add this line in your
So for example, this would stop URLs like
example.com/?p=2 from being indexed by the likes of Google. The
* symbol stands for ALL. So anything after
p= would be included.
- → .htaccess - not routing to public folder
- → Laravel 4.2 application occurs unnecessary redirection after uploading live server
- → Htaccess negation
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → htaccess not working properly for sub url having more slashes
- → How to give access execute specific php file in server?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Cyclical redirection at the start laravel 5 project
- → Can't route in Laravel framework
- → codeigniter seo url with htaccess
- → PHP Seo Friendly URL
- → Convert URL to SEO Friendly
- → IP Canonicalization (WordPress)