How To Auto Update Someone Location (latitude And Longitude) In Flutter
If a user opens my app, am able to get his latitude, longitude and address using Geolocator and Geocoder and when someone search for people nearby i can calculate the distance using his last known updated location and show to someone else that he is nearby
double distanceInMeters = Geolocator.distanceBetween(52.2165157, 6.9437819, 52.3546274, 4.8285838);
but what I want to do is, is there a way to automatically get his lat and long even when he isn't using the app because if he/she changes location, his last location where he last opened the app will still be showing and this might cause some confusion. Please Is there a way to do this maybe from background.
You can have a look to this differents libs :
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?