How To Assign Permission To Storage Directory In My Laravel Application
I created a video player project in laravel. the video will play from only authenticated users. using the inspect element if anyone gets a video link that is will not download from anyone.
video store location in storage/app/
The storage should not be available for clients accessing your server's files. They should only have access to the public folder. What I normally do is creating a route for accessing files in my storage folder. In this route you can check if you want to give access to the file.
Have also a look at https://laravel.com/docs/5.8/filesystem#downloading-files
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?