How To Analyze Next Js Bundle Size And Content
I've just upgrated to Next JS 9.0 and when I run a build there's a fantastic new feature which shows you the size of all the compiled pages. They're all around 20-30k except for pages which use Formik which tend to be at least double that size. The main problem is that the app.js file is over 600k and red.
Is there a way to dive further and see on a more granular level what's making up all my bundles?
You can use below package to analyze main bundle:
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?