How To Addressing Package View On Laravel 5.1
I have modules folder in root directory Laravel 5.1.
and located a package as test1 in this. Also I have file view1.blade.php in this directory
How to can access in View1.blade.php from this address
I use this command in View1 file but not work correctly
and this command
You must define a name for view in
PackageSeviceProvider like this:
// Define path for view files $this->loadViewsFrom(__DIR__.'/View','PackageView');
and in Blade Template use:
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?