How To Add Slash Between Seo Friendly Url In Opencart
When i add seo friendly url on opencart like 'abcd-test' or 'abcd-test.htm' it worked. but when i added 'abcd-test/22123.htm', IT redirected to 'www.example.com/abcd-test/22123.htm' but it displayed
The page you requested cannot be found!
I already have a website in another framework other than opencart which is doing well on google ranking. but i need to move this website on opencart and i need to make same url for most of the pages. during that process my existing website have url like "www.example.com/category-s/12234.htm
so will any one facing same problem and any one have the solution for this situation.
I found the answer:
In opencart To dayplay
Here we need to have category or manufacturer with seo keyword
12234.htmin product seo url.
Url/product Url/parent-cat/product Url/parent/child/product
so if I am in
it is category page and if I am in
www.example.com/test-abc/12234.htm, it means It is product page which beloigs to
it work me
- → OctoberCMS Plugin update url
- → How do i get base url in OctoberCMS?
- → Display different sidebar content based on page url - October CMS
- → .htaccess - not routing to public folder
- → Redirect wrong url laravel 5.1
- → Dynamic url segment name in laravel 5.1
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Laravel Send URL with JSON
- → Laravel 4.2 application occurs unnecessary redirection after uploading live server
- → Laravel 5 route::group more than one controller issue
- → Angularjs not working inside laravel form
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → AJAX folder path issue