How To Add Icons Dynamically In Android?
Here I need to add the icons dynamically for each screens from URL in android. I won't add any icons in
drawable folders. Because here the reason is complete dynamic screens(Customization for screen will be done through admin panel).
- Simply dynamic application that can be configured from web Admin.
- Each view creation is decided from web admin.
The possible ways are,
- Can download the images from URL and store it to local database (SQLite)
- Can download the images from URL and store it to file path (Internal storage)
But, I think this won't work for all screens because of different screen sizes. Is there any possibilities other than these two points? Kindly let me know if any possible ways.
Thanks in Advance!
Finally I got the best solution for storing dynamic images from server and retrieve the images for their corresponding screens.
Downloaded the required images as
SVGand stored it in file storage.
By using this library
svg-android-1.1.jarI have converted the SVG images to drawable. Then simply added these to
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View