How to add default value in drodown in october cms?
On Fields.yaml file code is :
category: label: Category nameFrom: category_name descriptionFrom: description span: auto type: relation
My controller code is :
public $belongsTo = [ 'category' => [ 'Ashish\Taeq\Models\RecipeCategory', 'conditions' => 'status = 1' ],
I need to set default category drop-down like "Please select category".
emptyOption: " "
on On Fields.yaml
category: label: Category nameFrom: category_name descriptionFrom: description span: auto type: relation emptyOption: " "
Or Please follow below link : https://octobercms.com/forum/post/filtering-form-fields-with-dependson-problem
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → How to add default value in drodown in october cms?
- → Redirect wrong url laravel 5.1
- → laravel blade templating error
- → Get environment value in controller
- → After copying Laravel from one PC to another it shows a strange error from helpers.php
- → Laravel 5.1 page authentication using routes
- → Trait 'IlluminateFoundationBusDispatchesJobs' not found
- → How to fix error while installing Laravel first time?
- → How to eager load and query a pivot table using Eloquent - Laravel 5
- → Any advantages of adding an id column to a pivot table in Laravel?
- → Laravel 5 Cashier Middleware Routing Error