How To Add Bloc In The Top Of Columns.yaml
I am new to octobercms,i am trying to create a know plugin to add a statistics in the top of all my columns.yaml, how can I do that without add a htm bloc in all my columns list enter image description here
You can extend the columns, you can extend the fields, etc.. a lot of it, but not the header. I also checked in the code, but there is no programmatical way to extend the header that's laid out in the documentation or code.
You need to find another way to interface with those classes or columns than the way you had tought out
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?