How To Access Route Params From A Component Other Then The Router Component
In React-router 1.0/2.0 one can access routing params as
this.props.params from a Route component - but there seems no supported way to access params from a component deeply contained in the above Route component.
The data sort of could be accessed through
context.location but this one throws a warning, stating this is deprecated.
Starting in the latest version of React Router, all the context data has been deprecated in favor of
Only an object named
routeris added to context. Accessing
this.context.routeare all deprecated. This new object contains the methods available from
replace) along with
Unfortunately, this doesn't include the
location data, so you'll need to pass it yourself into child (non-route handler) components.
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?