How To Access Components Of Seasonal_decompose From Statsmodels
I have two time series stored in data frames
scotland of the same length and same columns. One column in
date which spans from 2009 to 2019 and has a daily frequency for data of column
yearly_cost. They look as such:
Date Yearly_cost 0 2009-01-01 230 1 2009-01-02 460 2 2009-01-03 260 3 2009-01-04 250 4 2009-01-05 320 5 2009-01-06 430
I wish to compare the euclidean distance of only the seasonality components of
yearly_cost in the time series. I have decomposed them using
seasonal_decompose() from statsmodels, however I wish to take only the seasonality component from the object:
result = <statsmodels.tsa.seasonal.DecomposeResult at 0x2b5d7d2add8>
Is this possible to take and create into a time series in a
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
I have worked this out. To obtain the seasonal component, you simply use
new_df = result.seasonal
This gives you only the seasonal result.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module