How Should I Check If The Input Is An Email Address In Flutter?
I'd recommend everyone standardize on the HTML5 email validation spec, which differs from RFC822 by disallowing several very seldom-used features of email addresses (like comments!), but can be recognized by regexes.
Here's the section on email validation in the HTML5 spec: http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/states-of-the-type-attribute.html#e-mail-state-%28type=email%29
And this is the regex:
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?