How Long Does It Take To Submit/approve A BigCommerce App?
I'm thinking about making a BigCommerce app, and am wondering how long it takes to be reviewed and (hopefully) approved before it's live in the app store.
Earlier this year, I submitted a Shopify app and it was 3 weeks before they even reviewed it, and after fixing one minor bug, a total of 6 weeks from submission date to being live.
The amount of time from submission to approval does depend on the number of apps in queue as well as the response time from the app partner if there are any issues to correct.
A good rule of thumb is 2 weeks from submission to approval, but that time can be reduced if the app meets guidelines and there is good communication from the app partner. As long as the app meets BigCommerce guidelines, it should be a very streamlined process and can be done within a week:
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation