How Google Knows The Links To My Web Pages Because I Want To Create A Multi-language Site But The SEO Stands In My Way
I'm bad at English forgive me and try to understand me
** I try Multi-language ** with a database (mysqli)
** But I'm having trouble with SEO ** I created a table in such database
And I have programmed the class to select the language automatically and change the language and so on
my question is which language Google will use (when user search for any thing)
An example in register page i will put multi language button
<button><?php Lang::main('RGISTER') ?></button>
How can I put the registration page in the robots file (sitemap) in two languages, namely Arabic and English
A few essential items to ensure you've addressed when supporting internationalization of a website:
- Set the HTML
langattribute, declaring the on-page content's language (
- Add link elements in the
<head>with absolute URLs of the alternate versions/translations and ISO 639-1 Language Codes
hreflangattribute. Important to also add a self-referencing element for the current page, itself.
Example: Current webpage is in English, yet also have Japanese-translated version of that webpage - declare
<html lang="en">...</html> and within
<link rel="alternate" hreflang="en" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://example.com/en/" /> <link rel="alternate" hreflang="ja" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://example.com/ja/" />
Also add language/locale versions/references in the
sitemap.xml file(s) of your website and it's always a good idea to set absolute
canonical on each page.
Also have consistency, site-wide, in either ccTLD, subdirectory/subfolder, subdomain, etc.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?