How Get The Progress Status Of Loading Mapview In Android?
while the map is in loading state i want to put a progressbar at the center of mapview.
how to get the progress?? and how to do??
give me some example..
I don't think there is any reasonable way of doing it. Note that Google isn't doing this either in their map applications. It is pretty clear just looking at the page to see if tiles are still loading, so I don't think there is actually any need to put in a progress indicator.
The MapView has a method
canCoverCenter() which can tell you if the center tile is available, but there is nothing for the rest of the tiles.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View